'I’ve had 3 c-sections and am always looking for ways to minimize the appearance of my scars. These sheets are great for that!! I’ve been using these for just over a month and my scars are much less noticeable than they were before especially on the edges of the scar. I can’t wait to see how much of a difference these will make with continued usage. I wish I had started using them sooner.'
-Sherry M, USA
IT IS TIME TO SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR SCARS!
You have carried your scars for a long time...Now it is time to erase them forever!
With our new Silicone Scar Therapy Patch you will never see your scars or stretch marks again. Our therapy patch drastically reduces the appearance and prominence of scars, allowing you to feel beautiful in your own skin again!
Suitable for: hypertrophic scars, pregnancy stretch marks, acne scars, keloid scars, and sunken scars. Also suitable for scars caused by surgery, burns, dermatitis, cosmetics, erosion of the skin due to infection or chemicals, frost and dryness.
IT IS REUSABLE!
Wash it, dry it, reuse it!
You can use one patch up to 25 days.
IT WORKS WONDERS!
“I'll be honest, I was a little bit skeptical about this product, but my doctor recommended it after I had a surgery
that left me with pretty large scars. I have a super light complexion, so scars tend to show up on me pretty badly.
I can't believe how it transformed my skin! The scar has really improved.”
[ Abigail H. – Milwaukee, WI (USA)]
HOW DOES IT WORK?
WVTR (water vapor transmission rate) of the silicone therapy patch is 1/4 that of the skin. With prolonged exposure, the therapy patch causes the scar to gradually adapt to the environment.
Shrinks, flattens, and fades scars and keloids
The therapy patch reduces the moisture thereby inhibiting the activity of the capillaries. The area underneath the therapy patch is subjected to a certain pressure which affects the tissues blood flow. The collagen fiber's growth capability is decreased in the hypoxic condition caused by the tissue's lowered blood flow. The tissue's collagen and capillary production is decreased, which will cause the scar's appearance to fade and prevent the formation of additional scar tissues.
Hurry up and get your Silicone Scar Therapy Patch today and say goodbye to unwanted scars and stretch marks!
- It can not be placed on wounds which have not yet healed.
- Wear the therapy patch for 4 hours per day for the first 2 days. Increase to 8 hours per day for the following 2 days. After that, add 2 hours per day until you are wearing the patch between 12-24 hours per day. If you wear for the patch for 24 hours, we recommend waiting at least 4 hours before reapplying.
- A full treatment will take 2 months. In order to ensure efficacy, it is recommended to buy at least 3 patches.
- If you need to attach the patches on joints or other moving/high friction areas, you can use bandages or medical tape to help it stay in place.
After Use Instructions
1) Clean the used therapy patch with a mild soap and warm water. Rinse thoroughly and dry.
2) When the therapy patch begins to wear out or becomes difficult to clean/reapply, replace with new one.